Loud Dog Brings the Dapper
At Loud Dog, we are a casual group. But every year we engage in our annual proof that we clean up well. We held our 2009 Holiday Dinner at Spruce, where we sauntered through a six course parade of wonders. I will now rate them for you.
- French Red Pumpkin Soup – 10
- Seared and Preserved Foie Gras – 11
- Escarole Salad with Olio Nuovo – 35
- Roasted Striped Bass and Dungeness Crab in Champagne Butter – 124
- 28 Day Dry Aged Rib Eye with Duck Fat Potatoes – 395
- Trio of Desserts – a billion
- Al together, that is a rating of 1,000,000,575 out of 60.
Each course was paired with the perfect wine, which partially (but not entirely) accounted for the upward trend in scores. We finished the night off with an exchange of gifts and our group photo.
Enjoy the following glimpse into another of a series of good times at Loud Dog.
Hey! This wasn't written by a mob of kangaroos! It was written by Matt DeClaire, who does awesome work at Loud Dog, a digital branding firm in San Francisco that helps businesses express themselves authentically via identities, websites, and marketing collateral.
If you want us to do awesome work for you, if you have a question, or if you're just feeling lonely and want to chat, we want to hear from you!