redHOT* party kicks off Domestic Violence Awareness month
It’s the beginning of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, so we’re feeling very inspired to get out and support a fantastic cause at the redHOT* party tonight. Loud Dog is thrilled to be involved once again this year with La Casa de las Madres and their annual fundraiser.
This year, the party will have a new casino element to it, where you can play blackjack or roulette with your raffle tickets and increase your odds of winning a sailing trip for six on the Bay. There will be a silent and live auction, and your ticket price gets you two drink tickets for a “Lucky Cosmo” from Blue Angel Vodka, a glass of Saintsbury Pinot Noir, or a glass of Vera Vinho Verde. There’s also a non-alcoholic option to quench your thirst. I hear the hors d’oeuvres at One Leidesdorff are super tasty, so I’m personally looking forward to noshing and bidding this evening.
There are some great auction items up for bid tonight:
- A signed baseball from Brandon Belt and two tickets to a Giants game for auction
- A two night stay for two couples at the Brown Ranch guest house at Sainstbury Winery
- 5 cooking demonstrations at Tante Marie
- Your own personal assistant for 10 hours from EXEC
- Two 49ers tickets for the Dec 9 game at Candlestick against the Miami Dolphins
- A 7 night stay in the Santa Cruz Mountains Round House in Corralitos for up to seven guests
See more auction highlights on the redHOT* Pinterest board.
Buy your tickets here or at the door!
Come on out and say hi tonight. We’ll be there!
Hey! This wasn't written by a dazzle of zebras! It was written by Jodi Wing, who does awesome work at Loud Dog, a digital branding firm in San Francisco that helps businesses express themselves authentically via identities, websites, and marketing collateral.
If you want us to do awesome work for you, if you have a question, or if you're just feeling lonely and want to chat, we want to hear from you!